the RED/BLUE connection the RED/BLUE connection

WOW!!

Dude at first I was like... Texas Mafia? What's that? But damn it's freakin incredible! Play the game and then visit the site! You can even submit your own flash cartoons just like Newgrounds! W00t!

kev-nuu responds:

Why Razoric, I am suprised you enjoyed my game so much. You always have such great standards. You must really like my game. I must of done a really good job to impress an elite movie maker like you. Yah, why don't you check out more stuff at www.txmafia.com ?

Bad Dudes vs. Bin Laden Bad Dudes vs. Bin Laden

Sweet!

Awesome work Tom. You should've put the altered beast dudes in there as ben's "friends". :P

TomFulp responds:

Hehehe... Perhaps a sequel is in order?

AOL vs FinalFantasy AOL vs FinalFantasy

Dude as a Final Fantasy fan....

That was freakin cool as shit. Very well done!

Dopeman Dopeman

Wow

This is actually pretty good. Who cares if 'it's been done before'. The action script programming alone probably took a good 3 or 4 days.
Nice game man!

Sesame St.Life (demo) Sesame St.Life (demo)

This sucked.

Demos suck, unoriginality sucks, you suck.

Super Mario Scene Creator Super Mario Scene Creator

Kick ass!

Dude this kicks ass. I've played with it for like 30 minutes now. lol Great job!

Mission: Implausible Mission: Implausible

Impressive

I really liked this cartoon. The sheer style, cinematics, and humor makes this one the best Portal entries I've seen yet. Although, I do think you should have put someone like Bea Arthur for the diseased person instead of Britney Spears. I mean, that bitch cant sing, but she looks damn good. I'd give my girlfriend that disease if it made her look like that!! lol...
later.